Partnering with Parents and Caregivers to help kids discover and embrace a growing relationship with Jesus.
THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
On Sunday mornings we offer programs from 10:30-11:30 for 3 age groups:
- Nursery (birth to toddler)
- Preschool (toddler to Kindergarten)
- Grade school (Kindergarten to Grade 5).
Join us for joyful worship, creative teaching and fun activities, in an environment where kids can:
- connect to God
- find their place in His Big God Story, and
- respond to Him through the power of the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit is God's Chosen Teacher. He is the One who makes spiritual growth and formation happen when and as He chooses. Our role, as ministry leaders (and yours, as parents/caregivers) is to create space for the Holy Spirit to meet with our children. One of the ways we do this is through creating "Environments" that God clearly uses to form His followers. You may learn more about these 10 Environments from the document below.
In addition, we believe in 7 core ideas that form a strong foundation of a Family Ministry partnership between families and the church. You may learn more about these 7 Pillars of Family Ministry in an additional document below.
Parents/Caregivers are the primary faith nurturers of their child's faith, and we believe it is our role as partners of Parents/Caregivers to equip them for faith building at home.
We do this through:
- sharing a common vision through the 10 Environments, and 7 Pillars
- weekly emailing the At Home Weekly preteach for each week's upcoming lesson
- providing a FREE copy to each family of "Spiritual Parenting" by Dr. Michelle Anthony
- throughout the year, presenting a few special teaching sessions for parents of specific age groups on topics such as Blessings, Praying, and My Bible.
There's lots happening at Olivet Kids - come join us and see what we're all about!
SUMMER VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL (VBS)
We had a great time this past August at "MAKER FUN FACTORY - Created by GOD, Built for a Purpose"
Click on the video at the top of this page to see how it went.