We are pleased to announce that OLIVET KIDS (ages 3&4, & K-Grade 5) will reopen Sunday, October 10!
Before you read on, WE NEED VOLUNTEERS! If you are interested in helping in our Olivet Kids program, please email email@example.com
Here is what you need to know:
- Your child will start off the morning in the Sanctuary with you. Just before the sermon, the children will be dismissed to follow the Olivet Kids leaders into the Child Care Room. Both age groups will stay together.
- If you have a 3 or 4 year old, or Kindergarten child, please accompany them to the Child Care room and sign them in; and come back when the service is over to pick them up and sign them out
- Gradeschool children (Grade 1 - 5) can sign themselves in and out, but please come to the Child Care room after the service to pick them up.
- Please ensure your child wears a mask
- There will be hand washing and hand sanitizing, and we will ensure that the materials we use are cleaned
- We will watch a lesson from our Blog, participate in Worship, and do a related activity, and enjoy our time together
- If you have an older child (Grade 6-8) who is interested in participating or helping with our kids, they are welcome to join us.
- We will need you to complete a registration form (both sides of form) for EACH of your children. You can access one below, or pick up and complete one in the Preschool Room.
We look forward to partnering with you to help your child "discover and embrace a growing relationship with Jesus!"
**Unfortunately, there is no supervision for toddlers and infants at this time. The Toddler room is available for you to watch the service while your child plays. There is also parent’s room with change table at the back of the sanctuary.**